Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Forums Community Discussions > New Member Intros
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2024, 10:28 AM   #1
mciezki

Intro and a question

Hello Everyone!
My name is Mike, I'm in Wisconsin and my wife and I are currently looking to buy our first 5th wheel. We had a travel trailer for several years until it was totaled in a hail storm last summer and we've been without a camper since. I'm happy to have found this forum, as we have no experience with a 5th wheel.

I'm currently looking at a used 2016 Layton Trident 359rl and am having trouble finding much information regarding that particular unit, or Layton in general. This year was manufactured by Skyline as a division of Evergreen and looks like it may be the only year of production for this model. From what I've found, not many were made. We really like the decor and floorplan layout. The build quality seems on par with most.

If anyone has direct experience with this model and / or manufacturer, I would love to hear about it. Also, if anyone can point me to more information, that would be very helpful.

Thank you!
mciezki is offline   Reply With Quote